Exhibitions and Conferences
SAE Media Group
24th Annual Global MilSatCom Conference & Exhibition
SAE Media Group are proud to announce that the 24th Annual Global MilSatCom Conference and Exhibition will return to London on the 8th, 9th, 10th November 2022, alongside a SATCOM On-the-Move Focus Day on 7th November.
As Europe’s leading military communications event for satellite professionals, Global MilSatCom is one of the world’s leading events on military SATCOM and draws in 600+, truly global representatives from the military, industry, government, and research communities to create an event that is not to be missed. Attend the conference to benefit from exclusive updates, insights, and discussions with the pre-eminent names in the world of SATCOM.
With briefings from senior officials from the world’s leading militaries and solution providers, discussions on key issues, attendance from almost every significant MILSATCOM program, dedicated exhibition halls, and a whole day on SATCOM On-the-Move, Global MilSatCom will shape the way ahead and provide an unrivalled opportunity for collaboration and partnership.
* Chairing on the Focus Day will be Major General (Ret’d) Bill Robins, Managing Director, BRL
* Chairing on Day 1 will be Dr Joanna Hart, Harwell Space Cluster Development Manager, UKRI – STFC
* Chairing on Day 2 will be Mr Mike Nichols, Deputy Director, Commercial Satellite Communications Office
* Chairing on Day 3 will be Mr Nigel Chandler, Key Account Manager, Airbus Defence & Space
Benefits of Attending:
* Meet and network with leaders in SATCOM from industry, military, and government across three days, including dedicated networking breaks, dinners, drinks receptions, and more!
* Hear updates and guidance from world-leading SatCoM programme managers and decision-makers
* Delve into the latest topics and trends shaping the future of MILSATCOM
* Discover cutting-edge SatCoM technology to enhance operational effectiveness
* Make new connections, contacts, and partnerships from Global MilSatCom’s international audience
Early Bird Offers:
* BOOK BY 30 JUNE 2022 TO SAVE £200
* BOOK BY 30 SEPTEMBER TO SAVE £100
SAE Media Group
Defence Exports Conference
SMi Group is delighted to announce its 16th annual Defence Exports conference, which will convene in 13-14 September 2022.
Defence Exports will return as the leading event for industry professionals and government officials around the world, dealing with defence trade compliance.
A truly global event, delegates will hear from government speakers and senior international trade compliance professionals from around the world on regulation controls including ITAR, EAR, ECR, Dual-Use and the Wassenaar Arrangement.
Benefits of attending:
• Hear guidance on effective trade, licensing and compliance as well as the latest developments in
control mechanisms and cyber security measures
• Discover practical guidance on how to comply with ITAR and EAR controls from within and outside the
• Network with heads of international trade compliance and heads of export controls from Europe,
North America and the rest of the world
American Institute of Architects HQ
Defense Strategies Institute
Military Tactical Communications
The 11th Annual Military Tactical Communications Summit will convene senior level experts from across the DoD, Military Services, Industry, & Academia to discuss initiatives towards advancing and modernizing tactical communications and mission critical capabilities across the joint force. The 2022 Summit will aim to advance a ready, resilient, and unified global communication network to ensure continued operational success for the expeditionary warfighter.
SAE Media Group
SAE Media Group is proud to present the 6th Airborne ISR conference to be held in London on the 19th and 20st October 2022.
Airborne ISR continues to be an incredibly important capability for militaries. Effective ISR enables kinetic assets the resources they need to be effective on the battlefield. Perhaps more than this, ISR is an extremely capable deterrent in its own right and modern dissemination technology and techniques enables forces to deal with threats before they can cause harm.
SAE Media Group's 7th Annual Airborne ISR Conference seeks to cover in detail Maritime Patrol, Data Dissemination, UAV Technology, International Surveillance Cooperation, AWACS, 5th Generation ISR, Industrial Engagement, and Threat Evolution.
Access Intelligence Events
CyberSatGov is the only satellite security event that successfully fuses satellite, space, cyber, and government to educate on threat vectors and deliver solutions to thwart next-generation attacks. Taking place November 1-3, 2022 at the Hyatt Regency Reston in Reston, VA, CyberSatGov welcomes cybersecurity experts, satellite service providers, C-Suite executives, innovators and engineers, federal intelligence agencies, and the Department of Defense for three interactive days of discussions, workshops, and disruptive technologies.